Last updated on May 18, 2023
DoIT offers application development services for administrative, teaching, learning, research, and mobile applications.
- Customized application development based on your specific needs
- On-campus support for your developed application during and after launch
- Experience with needs of higher education
- Full development process, from requirements gathering to deployment planning, maintenance and support
- Expertise with web application development frameworks (ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, Spring, Grails, etc.)
- Mobile application development for Android and iOS
- Database support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL
- Application development must be for UW–Madison business or academic purposes.
Contact us to discuss your development needs. We’ll connect you to the development team with the right skills to plan and build your specific application.
- Administrative Applications
Includes business process automation, workflow, human resources applications, financial database applications, administrative research support tools, and more
- Research Applications
Includes research web, mobile, touch-screen, and compliance/policy administrative applications
- Teaching and Learning Applications
Includes student-focused applications, My UW–Madison academic applications, learning management system integration, and more
Initial consultation is free. Subsequent work requires an agreement and financial arrangements.
- IT Staff