DoIT offers application development services for administrative, teaching, learning, research, and mobile applications.
Available ToResearchers, IT Staff, Faculty
- Customized application development based on your specific needs
- On-campus support for your developed application during and after launch
- Experience with needs of higher education
- Full development process, from requirements gathering to deployment planning, maintenance and support
- Expertise with web application development frameworks (ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, Spring, Grails, etc.)
- Mobile application development for Android and iOS
- Database support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and Microsoft Access
- Application development must be for UW-Madison business or academic purposes.
Contact us to discuss your development needs. We’ll connect you to the development team with the right skills to plan and build your specific application.
- Administrative Applications
Includes business process automation, workflow, human resources applications, financial database applications, administrative research support tools, and more
- Research Applications
Includes research web, mobile, touch-screen, and compliance/policy administrative applications
- Teaching and Learning Applications
Includes student-focused applications, My UW-Madison academic applications, learning management system integration, and more
Initial consultation is free. Subsequent work requires an agreement and financial arrangements.