The Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD) service partners with instructors, researchers and campus staff to conceptualize, design and implement innovative custom software solutions and library applications. The team specializes in supporting campus teaching, learning and research ideas.
- Builds solutions for research data collection, aggregation and sharing
- Designs and develops proof of concept prototypes and fully developed applications in support of teaching and research innovations
- Creates pedagogically sound games, simulations and data visualizations
- Designs and develops custom websites
- Works with evaluators to identify and collect complex learning analytics
- Integrates new tools into or adapt current tools within the campus’ digital ecosystem
- Creates, integrates, and supports tools and applications in use at campus and UW System libraries
To work with us on your next project, contact us for a consultation.
Initial consultation is free. Thereafter, projects are billed at an hourly rate. Time and cost estimates are provided for each project prior to starting work.