- Full-service installation of lines and phones in university offices
- Easy to order and manage telephone services for your department/office
- Telephone service must be ordered through a registered user. Please note: orders have a 2-3 week turnaround.
- New user? Register as a new authorized user or look up the authorized user in your department.
- Place an order for landline services. If you have several orders, use the Large Order spreadsheet (Excel).
- Purchase a desktop phone
- If needed, install a voice/data jack via the Physical Plant Electric Shop (608-263-3333)
- For campus directory assistance, press “0” on a campus (Centrex) phone or call 608-262-1234
- Basic telephone line (installation, changes and disconnection)
- ISDN line configuration
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) configuration
|Option||Monthly Fee||Installation Fee|
|Basic Telephone Line||$17.18/line/month||Installation and disconnection fees vary. Please see detailed fees for more information.|
Note: You will be billed until you cancel the account. All charges will be made to a campus funding string (e.g., 144-PRJ-AA00-A-11-2222-1). Bills arrive monthly for usage and annually for telephone service.