The Evaluation Design & Analysis service can help you make informed decisions based on research and data by doing the following:
- Evaluating innovative educational practices such as learning analytics
- Writing and evaluating large, external research grants (such as NSF)
- Assessing the impact on the use of a new technology in your college or department
- Operational planning around complex issues to determine comprehensive paths of inquire
- Middleton Building 1305 Linden Drive
- Providing internationally recognized expertise in Learning Analytics and NSF grants and grant evaluation
- Providing expertise and focus on technology in relation to teaching and learning
- Tailored to meet your individual evaluation needs
- Helping you develop new or improve your existing evaluation plans and/or provide training to conduct your own evaluations
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Aid with developing surveys
- Help with writing reports
- Creating instruments and protocols
To inquire about consultative services, contact DoIT Academic Technology via email.
Initial consultation is free. Specific details will be discussed in the initial consultation.