The online training service provides access to Lynda.com—a full library of self-study software tutorials available anytime, anywhere.
- Free and available 24/7
- Geared towards all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, rewind
- Resources for classes that require software skills
- Easily searches and quick to browse
- Topics range from office productivity and graphic design tools to programming and web production codes
- Plug Lynda.com tutorials into your syllabus
- Earn course certificates
- Must be a UW-Madison faculty, researcher, staff, or student
Log in with your NetID to view the constantly growing library of more than 4,000 self-paced online courses.